When girls feel a sense of pride, they shine differently. From the first practice to crossing the 5K finish line, participants learn that their self-worth is paramount to all that they do. Our lessons help girls unleash their inner superstar and teach them to never let their light dim. Our curriculum rotates every season so that repeat participants get new lessons, reinforcing all that they have learned during their previous Girls on the Run sessions.
We're looking forward to a great fall season and hope your child will be able to join us in our transformational program. The season starts the week of September 11th and will run through the week of November 13th.
Check out our Locations Page to see where we’ll be offering programming this season. Ready to sign up? Register here!
- Ford Elementary will have a delayed registration to open August 22nd at 9:00 AM
- Gudy Gaskill will have a delayed registration to open on August 22nd at 9:00AM
- Bill Roberts will run a lottery with registered participants to be held on September 1st at 9:00 AM
- Park Hill Elementary registration will be open from August 25th-27th. Families will be notified of participation on August 28th*
- Sabin World School uses paper registration. Please contact your Site Coordinator for more information*
If you have any questions or run into any problems, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re happy to help!